Latest MuCCC Covid policies
as of June 20 2022 proof of vaccine not required and a mask required see below
Time & Location
temporary entry requirements
MuCCC Covid Policy
About The Event
We are thrilled to be able to host live theatre events again! We will begin in-person theater events beginning June 24, 2021. There will be a mix of virtual and live performances please check the listing for each event.
The safety of the performers, crew, volunteers, and audience members is our priority.
Please check back here before heading to the theatre as guidelines change.
Please be aware of the following for your next visit to MuCCC:
- With the recent recommendations from the CDC, the State of New York, and Monroe County, we have updated our policies regarding attending performances at MuCCC:
- The doors will open 30 mins prior to the start of a show
- proof of vaccination not required at this time
- It is required that all visitors wear a mask, covering both nose and mouth, while in the building.
- Please note: All cast, crew, and volunteers are required to wear a mask while in MuCCC. Performers while on stage, however, are not currently required to wear masks while performing.
Welcome back - we missed you!