Latest MuCCC Covid policies
as of aug 3, 2021 proof of vaccine required see below
Time & Location
temporary entry requirements
MuCCC Covid Policy
About The Event
August 2, 2021
We are thrilled to be able to host live theatre events again! We will begin in-person theater events beginning June 24, 2021. There will be a mix of virtual and live performances please check the listing for each event.
The safety of the performers, crew, volunteers, and audience members is our priority. We will follow the latest Monroe County, NYS and CDC guidlelines.
Please check back here before heading to the theatre as guidelines change.
Please be aware of the following for your next visit to MuCCC:
- With the recent recommendations from the CDC, the State of New York, and Monroe County, we have updated our policies regarding attending performances at MuCCC:
- The doors will open 30 mins prior to the start of a show
- All visitors 12 years of age and older are required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination when entering the building. Unvaccinated visitors 12 years of age and older will not be admitted into the building.
- It is highly recommended all vaccinated visitors wear a mask, covering both nose and mouth, while in the building.
- Children under the age of 12 years will be admitted and are required to wear a mask, covering both nose and mouth, at all times while in the building.
- Please note: All cast, crew, and volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated and must wear a mask while in MuCCC. Performers while on stage, however, are not currently required to wear masks while performing.
Welcome back - we missed you!